availspace Available Space: A bad week makes a turn for the better

Thursday, July 12, 2007

A bad week makes a turn for the better

Remember my week of peace, the one without the boys and just the little one? Well, as it turned out, my "angel" ended up being a nightmare. I think he missed his brothers and was taking it out on me. Also, Tuesday was my 14th anniversary, a day which my husband forgot. No matter, I figure now he owes me and I will be expecting a "just because" gift one of these days.
Just when I thought this week was doomed, I received a fantastic package in the mail, my trade with Corey! It is fantastic! So HER! I just hope she likes my piece as much as I like hers, it is exactly what I was hoping for!

I also finished a few pieces while Noah screamed on the floor. Will list this one on etsy shortly...

Hope your week was better than mine...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Erika! This is sooo gorgeous! So nostalgic and sweet but sad in a strange way. I love it! The piece you made for Corey is beautiful, too.

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi erika~ this is so beautiful. The picture of you with the strawberry is darling. :) ox

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home