availspace Available Space: Summer Cleaning

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Cleaning

I am having to downsize. I am sacrificing half of my work room for Noah. He will get his bed, dresser and some toys in half and I will keep my desk and shelving unit for my schtuff. Guess I will be moving to the dining room table when I need more space! We are looking for a larger house but don't want to change areas so this could take a while. In the meantime, I am trying to get rid of pieces that have been lingering about. Also, the several half finished pieces will now be finished up before I even start on a new canvas! Soooo, if you are interested in some new pieces for yourself or a little gift, have a look at my ebay listings. You never know what you might find! Here are a couple of pieces currently listed. I will be listing more in the coming days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Love these! As for downsizing, you have a great attitude about it. I sometimes wonder if having extra room doesn't make me accumulate too much stuff. And hey - it's a table, right? It's all good.

Deb

3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home