availspace Available Space: my new best friend

Saturday, July 29, 2006

my new best friend

Look what I got! A fabulous collage as well as some goodies from the generous Stacie Rife. If you haven't checked out her dreamy art, you should. Something about the color combination as well as the images she used, relaxes me. She sells her fantastic creations on ebay and etsy. Click here to go to her blog!

Just got to thinking how fantastic the internet is. I have met so many fantastic people - most of them sharing the same interests as me. I try to think back to the days of LP records and Atari but this seems like ages ago (and I'm not THAT old yet!) and can't understand how I functioned with out a computer! This old laptop is going on 3+ years old and I have now purchased a new companion with a bigger screen and a whole lot of memory! Funny, this is considered a necessity, not a splurge. Who would of thought!

Oh, and before I go, got a little guy listed on ebay again, another one using scrap. I've got some more to list but this requires time which I am limited to. We'll see if I can't get more up within the week.

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

I agree - Stacie is such a sweetheart and here art just rocks! I have the pleasure of being in a journal RR with her; she sends the journals to me after she's worked in them so I get to see first hand all her scrumptious art!

I absolutely love this new piece - it's compelling!

And I would love to come visit Norway someday. My grandfather was from the coastal town Bergen (is that right?).

5:15 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

no kidding, norway seems like a great place to explore. it seems like a worthwhile pilgrimage. it looks beautiful in pictures.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home