availspace Available Space: happy?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

happy?


"Happiness"
15 cm on canvas
available here

Easter is the time of year I dread being that here in Norway, things are pretty much shut down from Thursday to the Monday after Easter Sunday. That means that the kids are home and that the food shopping has to be done for pretty much 5 days (I am NOT a planner in this way nor do I have a big freezer). It is also considered "family time" where folks spend their time up at their cabins or on the slopes. Not sure what we are doing other than a day or two skiing. I am hoping some major creativity will come my way and I can use some days painting.

Hubby and I have been talking about how to make the most out of everyday. It seems that lately there are so many scary and sad things happening to people in our lives. I am hoping that my "happy pictures" will somehow make a difference.

7 Comments:

Blogger sf said...

Hey my friend! Now that I am working at the school and the nursery 7 days a week, i haven't so much time to "drop by" my friends' places and let them know I'm thinking of them --- but I am, of you!
Take care; don't be sad...
xxo

12:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This piece is fantastic!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Cherry Blossom Blog said...

Ønsker deg masse lykke
og en fiiiin påske kjær du! :)

3:13 PM  
Blogger Katrine K said...

Nydelig bilde!

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your work is beautiful and if your kids are happy and healthy then you have a lot to be thankful for :)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Julierose said...

I love this tree--I just finished reading In This Garden and went immediately to your site. Lovely work... Thank you Julie Rose

7:32 PM  
Blogger Julierose said...

I have just read "In This Garden" and had to visit your site--Lovely work--especially like your tree-form--julierose

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home