availspace Available Space: Got Gocco?

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Got Gocco?

yes! After 3 months of waiting for international surface mail, my Gocco printer has finally arrived and in full production. A good friend of mine is turning 40 and what better gift for her than personalized stationery? I have been printing like a madman and as you can tell from my dining table, I am running out of room too. I can't wait to really get some cool stuff made - there is so much inspiration to be had from browsing flickr accounts. If you have one, drop me a line, if not, go get one! They are the coolest!



What is a Gocco printer you ask? It is a mini silkscreen machine which can be used for both paper and fabric. It is easy for the kids to use and they can have a great time making shirts and cards (you do need to have a special applicator and ink for printing on ink).


Thursday is finally here, and a couple of girlfriends and I are headed to the mountains for a couple of days at the spa. Yeah, I know, life is tough.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love print gocco and I love your cards...they are the coolest!
I thought I read somewhere that Gocco was being discontinued.

2:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is delicious. Your son is adorable. He'll find his way, you'll see. Your art is breathtaking. Wow. Am glad Linda listed you over on her blog so I could clickety click my way here.

4:30 PM  
Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

I love what you did with your Gocco! Oh man I can not wait to see what you come up with! Gorgeous!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Kristy C said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this post so inspires me to get mine out-its been YEARS since I have played with mine. I do remember how much fun it was!
GREAT work, Erika :)

2:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the print goco machine. How fun!!! You lucky girl :D

xxos

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home