availspace Available Space

Sunday, March 25, 2007


Spring is here and what better to start the season then to think of all the things I am grateful for. Kathrin over at Dans på Roser tagged me awhile back, but because I have already shared you with enough weird things about me in January (check archives if you really are interested), I thought I would rather blog about 6 things I am thankful for right now (by the way, my husband, kids, health are a given and are not included in this list :) ).

So, here is goes...

1. Clean windows. The sun is shining in and I no longer have to shut the curtains from embarassment.
2. Jack Johnson. (nuff said)
3. Winsor Newton Dark Teal acrylic paint. I can now get that perfect blue everytime!
4. Sarah Fishburn. She sent the coolest art not to mention a package full of art bits. Can't even express how fantastic it is to get things from the US. Thank you dear!
5. My Name is Earl. The first show I have seen that actually makes me laugh. Makes me miss the good ol' US of A even more.
6. Easter break. Here in Scandinavia, everything is pretty much closed for a week so if you aren't smart enough to get away or plan a few days in the mountains, you will be bored to death. This year we will be heading up north to the inlaws. Cross your fingers for good skiing conditions!

You have been tagged! What makes you happy, right now?

And for those of you going to Artfest, have fun! I am not looking forward to reading all of the posts after this weekend. Every year I am green with envy and every year I say, "next year". Time gets away from me! Hopefully I will make it one day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dans på roser... said...

Hei! Nå har jeg svart på utfordringen på bloggen min. Ha en super påske! Vi 'snakkes' =0)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kathrine said...

Hello Erika,

There is so much to be thankful for. As much as I am loathing my filled to the brim studio and trying to organize everything, I am greatful for every tid bit that is in there. One day each and every one of those things will find a happy home on a piece of my art.

Here in Washington, it's a bit rainy (shock!) but everything is budded and the cherry trees are in full bloom. It is sooo beautiful. Spring, I am greatful for.

Love your picture of your son and the school house. I would love to live in it.

Take care.
Kathy

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home