availspace Available Space: If you have wondered where I've been...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If you have wondered where I've been...

Well...I have been opening up shop! A paper shop that is! This is something that I have thought about for years but never found the right opportunity. I am starting small, mainly just online and through local markets, but if everything goes as planned, an actual physical shop might be in the works! Right now, trying to network, sell a bit at different locations around town and get the word out. I am feeling pretty good about it so far even though I have only been open for 3 weeks! Would appreciate any feedback I can get! If you know about any paper products that would be an asset to my shop, would love to hear about it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous sabine said...

Congratulations Erika ! Sending you
a virtual bunch of flowers ! And wishing you good business always !

10:07 PM  
Blogger Katrine K said...

Gratulerer med butikk, Erika! Wow, kjempefin!:)Lykke til, jeg er sikker på at dette vil bli en suksess, supre ting og utstyr!

Har tittet innom her innimellom og lurt på hvor du var...nå skjønner jeg.
Ikke rart du ikke fant meg, jeg bytter jo adresse hele tiden, hehe.
Klem!

2:01 PM  
Blogger findingjuno said...

Congrats Erika, How exciting!! I wish you the best!
Stacie

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Kitchen Benchtops said...

Congrats! Erika and good luck to your paper shop business.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Columbia Home Appraisal said...

Great reaading your blog post

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home